Birth Doula Support
This is a dynamic transition for families and every family, no matter the size, deserves as much support as possible during this time: the mother, the father, and the newborn. My desire is to be a supportive presence for your family so that you feel empowered and held to co-create the birth you want. In my work as a doula I offer emotional, physical, spiritual and informational support. I feel passionate about natural birth because I understand the effects interventions can have. I also understand sometimes interventions are absolutely necessary. I support mother and baby to get time and space together to nurture bonding and attachment through skin-to-skin contact, eye contact and being together.
Your doula package includes:
- A free initial consultation
- At least two prenatal visits to allow time to connect and clarify your birth intention, discuss natural birth option for managing labor and birth.
- Support by phone and email
- Access to my free lending library
- Personal birth packet with resources and articles
- On-call support starting two weeks before due date and lasting up until your birth
- Continuous and encouraging support for you and your partner throughout your labor and birth
- One or two postpartum home visits
- One 60 min Prenatal Massage Session
Doula support Package